Since there are no students at school it seems I'm not the only one with time on my hands. As I sat at my desk today, one of my team teachers crouched down beside me at my desk and whispered "do you have shoes for the gym?" I said no, but she proceeded to tell me about the "young teachers' secret plan to play badminton. Well the secret soon turned out to be general knowledge as myself and 7 other teachers younge and old broke out the badminton nets after playing without them for 10 minutes. Here I am at my desk about two hours later, back drenched with sweat and eyes wanting to close, but yet I feel energized and excited. That was so much fun! It is a must to socialize with your teachers outside of the school/classroom setting because you see a TOTALLY different side to their personalities.
The plan for tomorrow is to play basketball or volleyball in the afternoon...that's after I cook some curry chicken in the homemaking room for lunch! Just another day at the office lol!
PICTURES COMING SOON!
The plan for tomorrow is to play basketball or volleyball in the afternoon...that's after I cook some curry chicken in the homemaking room for lunch! Just another day at the office lol!
PICTURES COMING SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment